The Great Kebab Factory…..Bigger & Better

Few Days Ago


Dated July 20th 2010
Time: 8:30 PM
Strolling Down the alley of the Lobby towards a Banquet function at Royal Summit.
What Do I Notice?
Unlucky Guests
Is not every One of our guests pampered to the core?
Then why do I generalize them as the Unlucky ones…
Fact is, they forgot to make a reservation at The Great Kebab Factory and Hence I see dropped shoulders, Kids with depleted levels of energy, and Middle-aged couch potatoes who doze off even if it means an IPL Final.
Hence the term Unlucky creped into my minds…I guess I justified it.

Date August 20th 2010
Time: 8:30 PM
“Madras Nalla Madras” was at its peak, The Dell at the Hostess desk had tingled obnoxious cerebrum of mine to catastrophically think about the numbers who are feasting on the Madras delicacies,

A buzz could be heard on my eardrums a flash to my left I see colorful Aprons and I could sense the energy of excitement walking through the doors where it reads

“The Great Kebab Factory
Where the Kebab is King”

What’s New now?

Firstly,
The Podium isn’t the same anymore …..
Fred Flintstone would be proud to don the Hostess job here.
Walk through the High doors a flash of orange and blue aprons feast thy eyes…
One can literally feast on the tantalizing kebabs devoid the drippings of the jus and sauces on ones favorite attires, not to forget the tool bag

Theirs more installed …unique sets of visual backgrounds which creates an ambience of a factory where not the jarring of gears or rumblings of heavy duty machinery could be heard but hissing and buzzing of the lip smacking kebabs are a guarantee.

There’s more feast to your eyes the workers (servers) aren’t wearing Jumpsuits any more
Their attires resemble the ones that Sharukh Khan wore for the Movie “Duplicate”
Or at times even Salman donned the same.
The Sauces or the chutneys too have got a facelift each of them boasts on a new array of spherical synopsis which packs a punch.
As I entered the my den… the kitchen the distinct aroma of Hickory & Cinnamon with a scorching haze of clove renders on to my nostrils ….The aromas have been lingering in my sense of smell for over some time now….

They say “where there is smoke there’s fire”
But I say
“The smoke is the flavor …The Aroma …The Haze…The Miasma.”
And Hence the Kebab King is ready to welcome an other Prince into his Kingdom
He is hazed drenched and certainly smoked,
He is the Smoked Kebab.

Now,
The Great Kebab Factory is Bigger Better and Certainly Smokier.

Comments

Popular Posts