Lewis Hamilton @ TGKF

The Zooming wheels of Mclaren halted for a Pit stop at
“The Great Kebab Factory”,
Lewis Hamilton, the 2008 Formula One champion, who was in the city for a promotional event on 17th September 2010 enthused over the proposed Indian Grand Prix that is scheduled to take place next year in Noida, New Delhi.

The 25-year-old McLaren driver took the winners of the SMS and online contest conducted by Vodafone on hair-raising laps around the Madras Motor Race Track, Irungattukottai, and Even I tried couldn’t make it though.

My day just got Luckier when I heard the News that the LH favors Indian food and My F&B Director has already placed the pawns for a castling Check-Mate.

I would have been all the more thrilled just to see him, but to talk and find out what he likes and dislikes (food)…further more a Picture..I couldn’t have asked for more.

He arrived at 10 Pm. We greeted him with Bunch of Roses …he turned out to be too sweet by picking out 2 of the best roses and handing it over to the ladies who were accompanying him.
To My surprise I found him to Pray before his meal (Barring the 11 who was with him)
As he was feasting on the Gauloutis, I came to know that he dose not like raw onions , When the Kebabs were done ,the all awaited time arrived I approached him to check how was he feeling about the spice levels on the food,
To my amazement he was just fine, He said he just loves the spicy food and further insisted weather I could cook him some Vindaloo.
Which I obliged, and was served faster than his tire changing Pit stops.
He simply Loved Nan’s and parathas and he asked for some Crispy pappads much to the discomfort of his Physical trainer.
The Hogging just didn’t stop for the next couple of hours, to my surprise he was quite thin for the amount of food he consumed,
When the next race day arrives if he finds himself not fitting in the cockpit of his Mclaren I am the one to be blamed.
Probably, I’ll tag in the Ferraris or the Red Bulls then.

As final lap arrived the checkered was right around the corner, My Director along with the Executive Chef and the Lucky me all got a chance to pose with the 2010 World F1 Champion
I guess the Ferraris and the Red bulls might prove me wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts