Eureka Molecular






Eureka! Eureka! I guess I would never exclaim in an excitement like that. Eventually some day or other I would definitely do so.The contents in Herve Thees Book is quite amazing nor for that matter vivid and grants my mind a vision that a day or the other I would be on the verge of breaking the kitchen code with ease.Food Nerd that’s what I guess would be the perfect description.



The Surprise and delight dictated the way into every experiment I do in order to come out with a menu which defies ones exclamationOne could never imagine of competing with the best Fats Ducks Bacon Ice Cream a classic example of what a twisted mind can create. What are the odds that one can come up with the later?As it is often said that great food is a combination of technique and ingredients even though the quality what we produce determines the unquestionable nature of cook who adds an additional element in the final by product.A la Cuisine was an inspiration to me after going through hundreds of blogs and posts I came into the conclusion even I can twist the cerebrum and reap the benefits.I came with a name first as I love the saying “Work Backwards”



“Apple Frappe Moscovada with Chocolate Balloon”For me food means Memories….so when I stumbled on the word Frappe It rolled back to the days 2nd in Market at the Philadelphia Old City Starbucks. The frappe still lingers in my tongue.So what better than chocolate to bring a zing along with frappe ….just the froth…that’s what my mind was saying…Then Chocolate let that be in a balloon …..And consommé of apple ….easy to get the amber…..ah then ….guess its a bit on the sweeter side….lets say pair it with a savory…
I remember someone saying mint chutney caviars…Ah another blur and there I was on to it in a flash…samosas?That’s right….SAMOSAS…a classic Indian appetizer is gonna go the El Bulli Route….

Comments

Popular Posts