Pride of a Chef

I'm I am no Rocket Scientist but I am a chef !!

I take pride in donning the chef whites,
I take pride in donning the chef's hat,
I take pride in creating a memory,
I take pride in believing in dreams,
I take pride in keeping you healthy,
I take pride in being a chef !!!! 

Cooking is an art which followed the era of Iron Age, I am pretty much sure that Man the instance he found comfort in fire explored into cooking; we all love to cook, it's hidden inside us just like the way Beethoven brings joy to our ears the aromas of cooking brings joy to multiple senses, 

Being a chef, I just don't only love to cook food, but take the pride in imparting knowledge and acquiring knowledge, so the more I cook the more I write could be an irrational term, 

Chefs these days are breakers of barriers, the skills are not only in cooking a food, but inducing an appetite over creativity, I love to cook yet I love to write about cooking and its techniques is a statement which will twich ones eyes; being a chef and to write about food looks easy, choosing a vast database which is tweaked inside a chef's brain is what makes it all the more interesting.

Mind of a chef is tweaked with creativity, knowledge, aspiring towards stardom, these are all qualities of each and every culinary student in this era, cooking is not only a passion its the nebula of the eye.

Comments

Popular Posts